Reserve a study Room
The Library provides group and individual study rooms for Polytechnique students for their academic activities. Teachers and staff are invited to visit the page Réserver une salle ou organiser un événement on Polytechnique's website in order to reserve meeting or class rooms.
We ask that you please respect the specific rules and conditions for each study room, which can be found on the reservation page.
Please visit the Service Desk with your student ID to get the key for the room.
Study rooms requiring reservation
Group Study Rooms
- 11 rooms
- Limit of 4 hours per day per team.
- Minimum of 2 persons to get access to the room.
Large Study Room L-7608
The L-7608 study room is the largest study room the library has to offer.
- Group maximum of 10 persons.
- Limit of 4 hours per day per group.
- PLEASE NOTE You must be at least 3 members from your group to get access to the room.
Individual Study Rooms
- 2 rooms
- Limit of 3 hours per day.
- One person only.
Other study areas (no reservation needed)
Several study areas are available at the Library.