- hold an undergraduate degree in engineering or other certification deemed equivalent by Polytechnique Montréal;
- hold an undergraduate degree (or proof of an equivalent level of education) in a science discipline;
- have an undergraduate GPA of at least 2.75/4.0 (or an equivalent grade accepted by Polytechnique Montréal). Candidates may request exemption from this condition by supporting their application with proof of their aptitude for graduate studies (e.g. pertinent professional experience, further training after undergraduate studies, etc.);
- obtain the support of a professor who agrees to supervise the candidate’s work as a research supervisor (research-based master’s) or be the candidate’s academic supervisor (professional master’s).
- To help you contact professors, we invite you to fill the Student-Professor Contact and attach it to your email.
Meeting the admission requirements does not automatically guarantee admission to the program. Applicants must also fulfil the terms specific to each program. Furthermore, the head of a given program may issue specific terms and requirements for admission to that program.
See Article 4 (Graduate Studies - General Regulations) for further details on master’s programs admission requirements.