Supporting diagnostic and interventional MRI researchers
Cyril Tous, PhD, M.R., M.B., M.Ing., B.Sc.
- Programming MRI sequences (C++)
- DICOM image analysis (Matlab, 3DSlicer, MrTrix, ITK-VTK, Abaqus-Python, Blender)
- Project development and follow-up (writing grants, abstracts, articles)
- Assess researchers needs in MRI sequences and determine availability in the Siemens Medical, Philips Medical and GE collaborative network
- Programming new sequences in collaboration with the principal investigator and their students
- Follow-up on the quality of the images
- Develop synergies within Montreal MRI network and between industrial partners and academics.
- 6 Siemens research MRIs in Montreal bio-imaging network
- 3 MRIs 3T Skyra (CRCHUM, ICM, Polytechnic)
- 2 MRI Prisma 3T (Geriatrics Institute, McGill-MNI)
- 1 MRI Aera 1.5T Siemens (CHUM-Radiation Oncology, 50% research)
- 1 Siemens 1.5 MRI (operating theater at the CHUSJ, can also be used for research)
Gilles Soulez, MD, MSc, ARQ - FARQ - SCFR
Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Université de Montréal; Director, Department of Radiology, Radiation Oncology and Nuclear Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Université de Montréal
Contact Cyril Tous
The associated costs (hardware for antenna for example) are the responsibility of the applicant.
Access is subject to prioritization depending on the type of collaboration, the modes of funding, and the potential for technology transfer.