Interpretation of histological slides from all systems and organs
- Read and interpret tissues at the request of researchers that are not working in the field of pathology
- Establish criteria for interpretation
- Management of histological databases for research
Trained in pathology in Algeria, Mrs. Feryel Azzi will assist you in all aspects of the tissue study, including the planning and execution of analyzes.
Dr. Dominique Trudel has been a pathologist in tissue research since 2001 (Nature Genetics 2015, Nature 2017, Modern Pathology 2014, BJU International 2018, see full list of publication). Her expertise has been applied in many fields, whether in biomarker evaluation, histo-technical correlations or tissue technique development.
- Binocular microscopes (40 to 400x magnification)
- Binocular microscope with 3 observation heads for consultations (12.5 x 630X magnification)
- Calopix (Tribvn Healthcare)
- NDP view (Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.)
- Imagescope (Leica Biosystems)
- Olyvia (Olympus Corporation)
Dominique Trudel, MD, Ph.D., FRCPC; Pathologist, Clinical Professor, Faculty of Medicine - Department of Pathology and Cell Biology, Université de MontrÉal; Researcher CRCHUM, Department of Pathology and Cell Biology, Université de Montréal and Montreal Cancer Institute
Contact TransMedTech Feryel Azzi to collaborate or complete a service request - an estimate of the duration of the work will be provided. The first hour (discussion, preparation of the analysis plan) is free. Thereafter, a rate of $ 50 per hour will apply for TransMedTech members and $ 250 per hour for the industrial requests.