The TransMedTech Institute originated with an initiative led by Polytechnique Montréal, in collaboration with four other founding institutions (CHU Sainte-Justine, Université de Montréal, CHUM and the Jewish General Hospital) and about thirty other partners. TransMedTech is supported by the Canada First Research Excellence Fund, the Québec Ministry of Economy, Science and Innovation and Fonds de recherche du Québec, as well as several other government, philanthropic, socio-eonomic and industry partners.
Other main partners and collaborators
- CHU Sainte-Justine Foundation
- Fondation de Polytechnique
- Jewish General Hospital Foundation
- Fondation Mélio
- Université Aix-Marseille
- Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Zimmer Biomet
- Technoparc Montréal
- Center of Excellence on Partnerships with Patients and the Public
- National Scoliosis Foundation
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Coalition priorité cancer au Québec
and several other organizations in process of joining.