Research areas description
The LIRV combines advanced skills in Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Scientific Visualization and, more generally, 3D Computer Graphics. The research work takes place in immersive environments such as the CAVE, and with several types of headsets, coupled with high-performance graphics cards (GPU).
- 2707 Graphics
- 2716 Virtual reality and related simulations
- 2721 Multimedia systems and networks
- 2705 Software and development
- 2700 INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- 2704 Distributed and parallel processing
- Benoît Ozell | Director
Virtual Reality Immersive Environment (CAVE), various VR and AR headsets (ex. Vive, Hololens), haptic device, gloves.
External sources of funding