International Students

You are here

Immigration Papers Loss or Errors

If you note an error of any kind — your name, university level, program, sex, date of birth and so on — in your immigration documents, you must have them corrected as soon as possible. Similarly, should you lose your documents, you must hasten to obtain another copy.

Loss of/errors on your CAQ

If you have lost or note an error on your CAQ, phone Immigration Québec to find out what to do.

Direction de l'immigration économique – Québec
Sections Étudiants étrangers et Travailleurs temporaires
Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec)  H2Y 1T8
Phone: 514 864-9191

Loss of/errors on your study permit

If you lose your study or work permit, or spot an error, consult Immigration Canada to obtain a certified true copy, correction or replacement.

Initial Requests for Documents Outside Canada

Initial Requests for Documents Outside Canada

As soon as you receive your letter of admission, you should start immigration proceedings to obtain the authorizations required for all international students. These procedures can be lengthy and vary according to your personal situation.