You are here

Course Drop

Tuition fees must be paid for dropped courses. A dropped course will be listed in your file with the grade “R.” 


It will be automatically moved back into your study plan and you must take it a second time. To replace it with another course, you must complete a Change of Study Plan form (.pdf).

  • Graduate course drop or withdrawal (.doc) (.pdf), version française (.doc) (.pdf)
Certificates or Short Undergraduate Programs