Skip to main content
Code of Conduct
All students must agree to comply with regulations, declarations, policies, guidelines and other rules adopted by Polytechnique Montréal.
Download and sign your commitment form (.doc) (.pdf) on both sides and forward your copy to the Registrar’s Office either:
- by email (scanned copy) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by fax at (514) 340-5836
- or you can bring your form to the Registrar's Office (A-201, pavillon principal)
The deadlines are:
- For Fall term : September 30th
- For Winter term : January 31st
- For Summer term : May 31st
What is it and who is it for?
A code of conduct is a text that defines the moral and ethical principles that the people or businesses signing it agree to follow. The Student Code of Conduct sets out the rights and responsibilities of all Polytechnique students in relation to the policies created by Polytechnique Montréal. Download and sign your commitment form here!