Registrar's Office

You are here

Course Drop

Tuition fees must be paid for dropped courses. A dropped course will be listed in your file with the grade “R.” It will be automatically moved back into your study plan and you must take it a second time. To replace it with another course, you must complete a Change of Study Plan form (.doc) (.pdf).