International students

Work permits

Off-campus work


Caution! On June 1st, 2014, the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulation (IRPR) was modified. Application processes for federal immigration documents were changed and new regulations to the authorization of stay of International Students applied. Our website will soon be updated to reflect the changes, but in the meantime, we invite you to visit our temporary page dedicated to these changes.

For more information

Citizenship and Immigration Canada: 1-888-242-2100  



© École Polytechnique de Montréal
Find Peoble or units | Site plan | Key word search | Conditions(*) this link leads to a section in french.