Research areas description
The research activities of the Chair focus on biological treatment, disinfection by-products, quality in distribution systems (regrowth and corrosion), treatment processes for small communities.
The Chair's research activities are performed in full-scale drinking-water treatment plants (100,000 to 1,400,000 m3/d) or in pilot-scale facilities (20 to 400 m3/d) to provide industry with operational and design criteria for treatment processes in order to meet future water quality requirements.
For more information, visit our Web site.
- Barbeau, Benoit | Chairholder
- Prévost, Michèle | Chairholder
- Bichai, Françoise | Member
- Clément, Bernard | Member
- Desjardins, Raymond | Member
- Dorner, Sarah | Member
- Zamyadi, Arash | Associate member
External sources of funding
City of Montreal
City of Laval
City of Repentigny