Welcome to CREPEC
CREPEC COLLOQUIUM, (December 9th, 2015 at ETS [+...]
For Members :
- October 20th, 2015 : CREPEC Seminar by Alejandro Muller on Morphology and crystallization of double crystalline biocopolyesters by Prof Alejandro Muller of University of the Basque Country (UPV-EHU). The seminar will take place at 10:30 am, at the C-624 room of the Main Building at École Polytechnique.
- Policy for Use and Sharing of CREPEC equipment : Click here.
For Students :
- October 26th 2015: Student Visit of the Centre de Développement des Composites du Québec(CDCQ) in St- Jérôme.
- Student Colloquium on June 5th 2015
- List of graduate courses in composite and polymer science available to all CREPEC students. Click here.
- Looking for a job? Check out these job boards : Plasticompétences and CSMO Caoutchouc.
- Who is in the student comittee? One CREPEC student per institution :
Nury Ardila et Vahid Heshmati (Polytechnique), Nicolas Côté (ETS), Désiré Chimeni (Laval), Khadija Iqbal (McGill), Mauricio Gonzalez (Sherbrooke), and Wissam Nakhle (Concordia).
CREPEC is an interuniversity research center joining 50 of Quebec’s scientists specialised in the development of new high performance polymers and composites and their transformation and implementation process according to the two following axis and related research themes.
Whether you are a prospective student, a scientist seeking collaborations or an industrial entrepreneur in need of scientific guidance to help modernize and innovate your company, please do not hesitate to contact us for more information. CREPEC could help you benefit from its members knowledge and impressive range of equipment, which could be the first step towards achieving your endeavors.