Welcome to CREPEC
CREPEC NEWSLETTER - MAY 2014 [+...]
CREPEC INDUSTRIAL FORUM [+...]
REMINDER - TOUR OF CREPEC'S LABORATORIES AT POLYTECHNIQUE [+...]
For Members :
- Industrial Forum (May 2014) : Click here to access the presentations.
- Policy for Use and Sharing of CREPEC equipment : Click here.
For Students :
- List of graduated classes in composite and polymer science available to all CREPEC students. Click here.
- Looking for a job? Check out these job boards : Plasticompétences and CSMO Caoutchouc.
Launch of the 2014-2015 International Internship Program for CREPEC students.
- Student Colloquium : Click here for pictures, presentations and posters presented at the event.
- Who is in the student comittee? One CREPEC student per institution : Nury Ardila (Polytechnique), Scott Morin (ETS), Éric Audet
(Laval), Simon Kwan (McGill), Mauricio Gonzalez (Sherbrooke), et
Keroles Riad (Concordia). Picture of the comittee.
- Submit your thesis on Simulation at the JEC Americas 2014
(Boston, October 2014) and you couldwin the prestigious Innovation Award from the composite industry. You will also have a large media coverage and an all-expenses paid trip to attend the conference. Click here. If you do not have a thesis but would like to attend the JEC Americas Conferences, win yourself a free conference access. Click here.
CREPEC is an interuniversity research center joining 50 of Quebec’s scientists specialised in the development of new high performance polymers and composites and their transformation and implementation process according to the two following axis and related research themes.
Whether you are a prospective student, a scientist seeking collaborations or an industrial entrepreneur in need of scientific guidance to help modernize and innovate your company, please do not hesitate to contact us for more information. CREPEC could help you benefit from its members knowledge and impressive range of equipment, which could be the first step towards achieving your endeavors.