Innovathèque Contest 2017
The library is inviting Polytechnique Montréal students to propose innovative ideas to solve some of its everyday problems.
For the first edition of this contest, we are looking for creative ideas to:
- Reduce noise in the library;
- Store and charge laptops loaned to students;
- Offer users new ways to charge their cells, tablets, etc.;
- Solve any other problem at the library that you find important.
Who can participate?
The contest is open to all Polytechnique Montréal students. Contestants may participate individually or in teams of two (2) students.
- The winning contestant or team will receive a scholarship of $500;
- Each contestant will receive a surprise gift.
How to participate?
The winning contestant or team will be announced on December 8, 2017.
The winner will have to produce a functional prototype of the solution by February 23, 2018. The library will pay all production and material costs of the prototype.
Selection criteria for the winner
- Originality of the solution
- Feasibility of the solution
- Production cost of the prototype
For additional information regarding the contest or explanations regarding library spaces or equipment, please consult the contest guide (in french only) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information regarding the services provided by the Library to support entrepreneurs in the Polytechnique Montréal community, please consult our Web page.